Pop Up card, Slider card cum shaker card

Pop Up Card Panda
This is an all in one card!  A penny slider card with a pop up card of a sitting Panda and shaker card all in one birthday card for my 3 year old daughter's friend's Birthday.
Shaker Card
I handcut the arched door and added a shaker atop a photo of the 2 friends.Used a lady bird to make the slider card.
Slider Card Shaker Card
Hand cut a circle and used a sliding doll to make a slider card.

Slider card front
I used a  Panda bear graphics [ from a site whose link I have lost] to make the Panda pop up  card.
Pop up card Panda Card


  1. Oh my goodness....it's adorable, but look how far you've come and brought us all with you on this magical paper journey! That picture is just precious :)

  2. So many interactive elements in one card :) looks so much fun & a great card for a 3 year old :)

  3. Oh this is so cute and detailed. Love that you added in the photo of the two friends!


Please do leave your commments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...