Dear friends sorry I have not been to visit your blogs, my little one has school holidays due to a bus strike and I am struggling to balance work and motherhood !
This Stencil-Glitter Art card was done entirely by my 6 year old using an awesome kit from Pie Lane [won at Indira's blogversary].Its such a simple craft but since its a first for us sharing our experience in a mini Stencil Art Tutorial
|Stencil Art tutorial|
- Tape the Stencil on paper using a sticky tape that is not too sticky so that you wont tear the paper later on when you remove it from the stencil .
- Apply glue on the designs of the stencil
- Let dog help [to prevent doggy -sad face]!
- Let your child smear glitter on the stencil alone and not her face or the dog!
Stencil Art tutorial.
- Try to avoid thinking how you are going to clean up dog, child and house !
- Try to be graceful when your young crafter rejects all your "creative input" and still makes a beautiful creation !!