15.11.12

Tag Game

Dear friends I am a " serious" kinda girl so I was a bit undecided when 3 of my dear blogger friends Tejal [brain behind the game], Khalindi [she is a super fun girl] and Juhi [young crafty lady] asked me to be part of this tag game of question and answer ! But I had such a laugh reading the fun answers on many blogs so doing my best to play along!
  1. Where is your cellphone?.......................Wish I could send it to the moon! 
  2. Your hair?...............................................Fuzzy and Demon style! 
  3. Your Mother?......................................... Cant do without her! 
  4. Your Father?........................................... Made me a feminist! 
  5. Your favourite food?............................... Nonspicy! 
  6.  Your dream last night?........................... .No dreams as didn’t sleep nursing my sick 6 year old 
  7. Your favourite drink?................................Tender coconut water ! 
  8. Your dream/goal?..................................... Having a house Old Mac Donald style with a couple of St Bernard doggies thrown in! 
  9. What room are you in?...............................Room with computer 
  10. Your hobby?........................................Name a hobby and I may very well have tried it or put it on my to do list! 
  11. Your fear?........................................... Getting stuck in an elevator! 
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........... Anywhere as long as my family is with me & happy! 
  13. Where were you last night?...................... Home [I am no party gal]! 
  14. Something that you aren't?........................ Calm and serene ! 
  15. Muffins?....................................................Homemade? Yes! 
  16. Wish list item?......................................... St Bernard Dog + Old MacDonald’s Farm [Do you think he will give it to me ?] + Robot who cooks and cleans! 
  17. Where did you grow up?......................... Africa and God’s own country Kerala! 
  18. Last thing you did?................................... Postponed cooking to write this! 
  19. What are you wearing?............................ Gold Bangles [after all I am a South Indian girl!]
  20. Your TV?................................................ Only Masterchef Australia [No patience for all others] 
  21. Your pets?............................................... A naughty Cocker Spaniel who thinks we are all put on earth to play with him! 
  22. Friends?................................................... My family 
  23. Your life?................................................. Happy 
  24. Your mood?............................................. Happy today [my kiddo got lots of praise for a school project we made] 
  25. Missing someone?..................................... My extended family in Kerala[my mom has many sisters and a bro and since I literally grew up with them miss them all] 
  26. Vehicle?.................................................... Wings would be good for traffic these days 
  27. Something you're not wearing?................... My fangs [left them to dry after my last outing with Dracula]! 
  28. Your favorite store?.................................. 2nd hand book stores --- my idea of an adventure trip...no predicting what treasures one can discover! 
  29. Your favorite color?................................I am a rainbow girl 
  30. When was the last time you laughed?......... a minute back [when my dog knocked my kiddo down as she wrestled with him for his ball]! 
  31. Last time you cried?................................... Any sentimental scene in a movie including cartoons can make me cry [even James Bond’s Skyfall made me bawl all over hubby’s shoulder]! 
  32. Your best friend?....................................... My mum 
  33. One place that I go to over and over?........ Shops --such a bore to buy rice and other mundane stuff...I should add "Robot who shops" to my wish list! 
  34. Facebook?.................................................. Wary! 
  35. Favorite place to eat?................................. One with no dress code [I cant bother to dress up to eat]
Passing the baton on to Diana and Melissa

29 comments:

  1. Hahaha...you call yourself serious! :)

    I love the robot ones...yeah I too wish I have a robot who can wash clothes! and the elevator one scares me too...and the traffic...true...

    And btw...welcome back from the moon Dr. Sonia! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Yes Sindhu I hear they sell those Robots in Japan...I shall order one for you too!

      Delete
  2. Great read,Sonia! Made me LOL on some bits. Thanks for that.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc... love the robot bit... and your no dress-code answer.. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha ...I hate to dress up too much ...reason why I avoid parties and Indian style weddings!

      Delete
  4. Lovely answers Sonia.Getting stuck in an elevator is my biggest fear too.I face this fear everyday cos my washing machine is in keller( in english celler) and to reach there i dont have any option other than elevator :(
    I´m going to copy this answer cos ...juhi has tagged me too..and i need to take out some time to fill up these answers.Hope you had a great diwali.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perils of modern living...having to use the elevator!! We live in a flat and one of the rare times I like my mobile is when I am in the elevator...at all other times I would happily throw it on to the moon!

      Delete
  5. who says you are serious...if anything i am the serious and you are the gregarious one !!
    loved all your answers and few things are quite similar to my choices like 8, 10, 16, 20 , 28 .... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay now you had me swinging back on forth to check out which are the 8, 10, 16, 20 , 28! You do like to make people work!!

      Delete
  6. Hi Doc, nice to know about your interests,thanks again for encouraging with your comment, i hope someday will come, how is ur daughter now? hope she is fine.


    good night
    kavitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for asking Kavitha..my daughter is so much better now...her little lungs could not handle the smokey pollution due to Diwali crackers and we had to nebulise her.

      Delete
  7. I don't like dressing up to eat either, then you have to worry about stains when you drop food on yourself....lol I enjoyed reading your answers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann do join in the game...I will love to read your answers!

      Delete
  8. I really enjoyed this, Sonia!! What a fun glimpse into your life!! I was smiling the entire time I read it!! I hope your daughter is feeling much better now!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa thank you so much for boosting my confidence...I am not a funny girl but tried to make this post at least "not too serious"

      Delete
  9. happy diwali doc.prays for your daughter..is she well now.love your answers,you all playing nice tag game.
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Megha...yes she is well now....was the effect of all the diwali smoke

      Delete
  10. Posted my answers but have chosen to not pass the tag along to anyone. Here's the link to my answers:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2012/11/tag-questions-answered.html
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your answers...robot would be a good idea for my household too and for shopping....You are very wild in your choice of dress code for eating out eh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was fun to read your answers. I am so claustrophobic and do not like elevators, either. Your #21 answer tickled me (about your pet).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved to read the answers....Doc!!! Hope u had a great Diwali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey ..hey..hey and you call yourself serious girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Second hand book shops! Whoa! Same pinch! I guess, I'd add Blossoms (opps Amoeba Three Quarter Chinese) to one of my all time favourites! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a fun read and interesting.....I would have thought you were very calm and serene....making all these terrific projects. Yet again I am catching up and having fun doing just that right now. Thanks for sharing this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved reading your answers...Old mac donald's farm!!! someday I hope to gather courage to have a dog in the house...its hubby's dearest wish!! and I can't keep them in closed environments..i feel its cruel...

    thanks for doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tejal my hubby never had a dog till we got one when my daughter was one ..now he is even a bigger dog lover than me!!

      Delete
  18. Hahahahhaha...that's terrific. Glad you took part in this Sonia. Loved the fangs comment..LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...