29.9.15

3 D Flower making

3 D Die-cut Flower
Hi friends sharing the last in the series of 10 DIY pen stands we made for Teachers Day. This one has a huge 3 dimensional flower which is quite easy to make as you can see in the photo tutorial collage below.
3 D flower Making
Here is the Tutorial Link with detailed explanatory steps: Easy 3 D Flower tutorial
Handmade Flowers
Those white spirals were a find from my local market and though delicate I love how they look!
Thank you 
Since this Pen Stand was a gift for my daughter's teacher...we added a heat embossed " Thank you  " sentiment. I loved using the Memory Box Spring Border   in my series of pen stands...it gave a subtle uniformity to the series!
Die Cut 3 D flower
The leaves were made with the Heartfelt creations Botanical Wings stamp- die cut set. And of course I couldn't resist adding a tiny golden butterfly.
Cheery Lynn  Butterfly
Supplies : Dies : Memory Box Spring Border   , Spellbinders Asian Accents, Spellbinders Floral Oval ,Sizzix Flower Layers, Heartfelt creations Botanical Wings , Cheery Lynn  Butterfly, Marianne Designs Anja Leaf 1 
Linking to Memory Box Trees, Pixie's Snippets Playground week 196 [ snippets of gold paper used to make my butterfly and scrap paper to make my stamped leaves]

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful pen stand Sonia!! The flower is gorgeous!! The white spiral adds more beauty to the flower.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project and flower Sonia..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing how to make a 3D flower...It is marvelous! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great pen pot and tutorial for your 3D flower.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a really quick catch up as not been able to blog for the last week so sorry for lack of visits but a great work as always Sonia.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pensatnd...The flower is stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful Sonia, I always like the flowers you make,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are simply amazing!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! That flower is WOW!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely flower and I loved the colors scheme of the pen stand too !

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a creative woman :)
    I've had a quick look around your blog... and it's obvious crafting brings you great joy :)
    Love the 3D flower... so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Gorgeous flower!! Awesome project.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful project, love the flower, the Teacher is going to be so thrilled with this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How beautiful Sonia, I LOVE the flower!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the choice of colours Sonia:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW Sonia - I can see you're going to be a huge source of inspiration to our little playmates :) Wonderful pen pot!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Thank you for sharing how you get the flower to look 3D! I must try this myself!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW - lovely pen pot . . . I think you must have A LOT of patience!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Darling design, and that 3d flower is gorgeous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw your pen pot on Pixie's Workshop. It's absolutely beautiful. The colours are gorgeous and the flower is so pretty. I'm sure your daughter's teacher was absolutely delighted. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...