|Distress ink Card|
Also incorporated the golden accents as gold heat embossing on my water colored roses and leaves.
All the distress ink sponging, heat embossing and painting did take time but it was fun!
|Ink Splattered Card|
Added splatters of white acrylic paint using a toothbrush and created multiple layers just to complicate things a bit!! Hehe !! Loved the geometric designs of the floor in the image and tried to incorporate it in the white jeweled heart and woven embossed white card base!
|Glossy Accents Dimensional Letters|
I inked my "happy" diecuts in the same colors I used to make the background and layered it on another "happy" die cut in foam . Used glossy accents to make the letters glossy and dimensional. The heat embossed and water colored roses were fuzzy cut and made dimensional by the same pyramage /3 D decoupage technique I used in my Altered Box.Here is the tutorial to make a 3 D Stamped Rose : 3 D Decoupage tutorial
|Distress Ink and Watercolor Card|
I hope you liked seeing something in a "not my style" style!!
Supplies : Dies : Winnie and Walter Happy Cutaway
Stamps : Roses and Leaves from Winnie and Walter In Bloom Elsa's Flora Clear Stamp Set , Heart from Winnie and Walter True Clear Stamp Set
Coloring Media : Distress Inks , White Acrylic Paint, Akashiya Sai watercolor brush pens
- Winnie and Walter Floral Challenge with Lydia
- Winnie and Walter Gold and Watercolor Challenge with Heather
- Winnie and Walter 2 Challenge with Shay- 2 roses, 2 "happy" die cuts
- Winnie and Walter Create your own background Challenge with Gayatri
- Winnie and Walter Image Inspiration Challenge with Taheerah
- Word Art Wednesday 220
- Addicted to Stamps 120 Die Cuts
- Let's play - Neglected supplies are some of the colors of Distress Inks I used!