22.2.17

Handmade Flowers and Hearts!

Handmade Paper Flowers
           Hi friends sharing a romantic card with hearts and handmade flowers!
I made a little garden with butterflies in the backdrop , cute little mushrooms, roses and magnolia blooms.
         I blended distress inks  to create a backdrop for the beautiful Winnie and Walter Hearts.
         The sparkling heart is a Sizzix lace heart embosslit die cut, inked with Distress Inks  , jazzed up with sparkling dust[ from Dress my Craft] and highlighted with gold liquid pearsl. Couldnt resist adding a flower sequin atop!
3 d Heart Embellishment
 I had been hoarding the Prima typo  bulb "love"  for quite some time and finally persuaded myself to use it ! The tiny red and white heart pairs on my card are from Dress my Craft again...they are the cutest embellishments!!
Handmade Paper Magnolia
 Am so happy with the way my magnolia flowers turned out. They were made with a Spellbinders Magnolia die and jazzed up with Dress my Craft Sparkling dust.
I usually struggle to place sequins on my cards but this time I used flower sequins[ Dress my Craft pastel pink] and it was a bit easier!!
Handmade Paper Flowers
The photo was taken atop a flower pot in our garden! How do you like it friends?

Supplies : Dies :  Winnie and Walter Flawless Heart Cutaway Die , Poppy Stamps Leafy Sprig,Marianne Creatables LR0319 Petra's small ornament,Marianne Anja Border,Spellbinders Magnolia,Spellbinders Lace Hearts,Sizzix Lace Heart Embosslit,Cheery Lynn  Rose Leaf Strip
Embellishments : Red and White Hearts : Dress my Craft Little Hearts , Dress my Craft Sparkling Dust
Sequins: Dress my Craft Pink Pastel
Linking to  :


  1. Unstampabelles Feb Challenge : Have used New Spellbinders Magnolia Die, New Poppy Stamps leafy sprig die, New Sequins New Mushroom embellishments, New light bulb " love"
  2. Poppy Stamps Challenge Hearts a Flutter. Used Poppy Stamps leafy sprig die
  3. Winnie and Walter Three Challenge with Shay : Used 3 Big Hearts, 3 mushrooms
  4. Winnie and Walter Mood Board Challenge with Heather P : Used the floral theme
  5. Winnie and Walter Sequins Challenge with Kate : Used flower sequin
  6. Winnie and Walter Off the Page Challenge with Keren: The top heart goes off the base of the card and the Marianne die cuts on either side go off the base of the card.
  7. Winnie and Walter Bright Colours Challenge with Lydia: Have used bright red, green and a pop of bright yellow
  8. Winnie and Walter Ink Blending Challenge with Vanessa : created the hearts by blending Distress Inks  
  9. Simon Says Wednesday Anything Goes
  10. Simon Says Work it wednesday Jan: Have used New Spellbinders Magnolia Die, New Poppy Stamps leafy sprig die, New Sequins New Mushroom embellishments, New light bulb " love"
  11. More than words mini Challenge word love
  12. Pixie's Snippets Playground - have cut out all the diecuts to make the flowers and leaves from snippets of scrap card stock!

54 comments:

  1. So stunning Sonia..your design and embellishments [ love the little toadstools]..beautiful hearts and colours..so pretty..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Sonia! The magnolia flowers are lovely!! I love the little toadstools on the bottom! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine Wunderschön Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this truly is a garden on a card!! Your magnolias look amazing!! I love the color and sparkle you added!! The hearts are gorgeous!! Those little toadstools on the bottom are a perfect touch!! This is spectacular, my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all those beautiful hearts on here and the flowers. So lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like all things heart-shaped including this creation with wonderful detail & sparkle/shine. Thanks for stopping by & commenting on my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is one beautiful colourful card just love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is one beautiful colourful card just love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Sonia, your hearts and flowers are beautiful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love all the different hearts and the sides of your card are so lovely, looks like lace!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing card. The magnolias are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable romantic card!! Your handmade magnolias are wonderful and love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a gorgeous masterpiece. You nailed it on this one, lots and lots of awesome details - you are one crafty Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soooo beautiful, Sonia! I really enjoyed looking at all the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done, Sonia! Gorgeous garden motif, and such lovely elements. Fantastic project! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! so many gorgeous details, all your creations are superb and I love this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, Sonia - gorgeous as always. So fresh looking and lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card, your flowers are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card...the flowers and mushrooms are awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved the little garden of yours !! So many beautiful details to check,those magnolias look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just absolutely gorgeous! I love all the little elements you've used together to make the garden, there's so much to look at. The love bulb was just perfect for this so it's good you hung on until now to use it. I love your sparkly heart and the tiny ones you've dotted around. I just love it!
    Thank you so much for checking in on me I really appreciated it. I've actually posted a card now! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg!! What a gorgeous card with such beautiful popping elements! Love it a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an amazing and intricate card, so much to look at, every detail is so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my word Sonia, this is absolutely gorgeous! So much detail, every one beautiful alone and even more beautiful when added together!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh wow! this is gorgeous!
    hugs , Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the hearts and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card card Sonia! Love the detail!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. So very beautiful Sonia! This is more like a gift than a card and there are so many little details that keeping catching my eye. I absolutely love it! Wonderful details that are so inspiring Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous creation. So many beautiful little details, gorgeous sparkle and textures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the way you have used the paper rope , Glad to see you put the paper rope in use 😍😘 lovely creation !! Its a pleasure gifting you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  31. WoW...Stunning creation,Sonia.Love the sparkle and the beautiful flowers.

    Gr,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  32. A very pretty design and beautiful elements. Love the butterflies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. hello! super awesome card, so many fabulous details! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  34. So many fun elements. Makes me think of summer and watermelon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  35. beautiful magnolias and a lovely garden sonia. lots of details, each is awesome.fabulous project sonia.
    Thank you for joining us at unstampabelles

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow!! What a card! I love the array of elements and the bold colours peeking out from the die cuts. It's wonderfully 'off the page' and I'm so glad you joined in with the W&W Birthday Bash! x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Seriously--this IS the best card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful card. Love the colours ,the hearts and specialy the magnolia blooms.
    Best wishes, Wies

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous card Sonia..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow - this is so beautiful - so much to look at - beautiful diecut elements and i adore your use of colour - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Doc, this is awesome. I could sit for ages just 'studying' your beautiful creations...love it sitting on the pot very creative.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  42. How do I like it? I LOVE it, so many details and those tiny mushrooms with all the other beautiful details are GORGEOUS.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  43. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love all of the beautiful embellishments!!Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow Dr. Sonia, this is stunning! I have to pick my jaw up off the floor! I love how romantic it is and I love all the dies you used as well as the butterflies, mushrooms, etc...that you used on this. Just stunning is about all I can get out of my mouth! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  45. Anonymous27/2/17

    Amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Crumbs Sonia - this really is stunning! Wonderful detail and a real delight!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Wow! This is stunning! So beautiful with such gorgeous colours and so much detail! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  48. Stunning as always Sonya!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Absolutely gorgeous Sonya! Every little detail is perfection! I love the bright colors and every little embellishment! Always a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lots of wonderful layers and textures on this pretty feminine card. Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow, so much detail and precious vintage feel... it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  52. oh my this is such a stunner! Love all the details and the colours on this masterpiece! Very beautiful indeed. Just fund your blog and I am happy to be your newest follower now!
    Sunny smiles from Switzerand, Ally (Alessandra)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...