16.10.17

Floral Card and Tag Set

Handmade Floral Card
 Hi friends...I am back to my usual style of crafting...floral cards with layers and lot of embellishments...even attempting the CAS style was challenging for me!! Though I confess this card did start out with the intention of making a CAS one!
I wanted to use the gorgeous Graphic 45 floral image  and created a stenciled textured and ink smooshed background for it.
Handmade Rose
Used the MFT weave stencil with texture paste and one dried ,smooshed it over distress ink sprayed on my craft mat.The rose was made using Spellbinders Rose creations dies using this Tutorial : Easy Rose Tutorial 
Handmade Magnolia
And I had to add my favorite Magnolia too!
Supplies used to make the Card: Dies :  Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways ,Spellbinders  Curved Matting Basics, Spellbinders Rose Creations  , Spellbinders Magnolia,Cheery Lynn  Rose Leaf Strip,Memory Box Pippi Butterfly  . 
Stencil : My Favourite Things Weave Stencil
Papers : Graphic 45
I made a matching tag featuring beautiful Graphic 45 papers and my favorite handmade Magnolia.
Graphic 45 Tag
Supplies used to make the Tag : Dies : Poppystamps Pinpoint Main Street Tags , Spellbinders Magnolia,Cheery Lynn  Rose Leaf Strip,Cheery Lynn  Flourish 13,Magnolia Doohickeys Vintage Box Lacing Coffee
Embossing Folder :Spellbinders Need a Rope 3 D Embossing Folder 
Papers : Graphic 45
 Here are some of the projects I made during the Winnie and Walter  World Card Making Day Challenges. It's cloudy here in Bangalore  so please forgive the dark picture of my craft table all tidied up for the "craftie"
Craft Room Craftie


36 comments:

  1. Doc this is one beautiful card and love the flowers.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and tag ! sonia style :)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love all the previous ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Sonia, I love the wonderful card, tag and the gorgeous handmade flowers.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Dr It is simply gorgeous. I so much wish I was in your neighbourhood. Love you loads. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Sonia, I too am a big fan of G45 and you have showcased it beautifully here.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely set... gorgeous flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card & Tag!!I love the beautiful flowers!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS card Sonia, I love that stencilled paste background with the pretty papers and your magnolia.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning projects. The colors and layouts on both are amazing! As are the handmade flowers! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both your card and tag are so gorgeous!! The texture and colors are amazing!! I love the beautiful flowers!! Stunning, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card and tag Sonia, beautiful papers and lots of fabulous details - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing, just amazing both your creations!!! Love the sweetness and all the colorful embellishments! Great stenciling on the card and fabulous papers and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and love the colors. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You have been very busy my friend . This card and tag are beautiful . I can't make a CAS card either, I always want to add some embellishments.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! Your Card & Tag are gorgeous! Beautiful Papers... I love the colors... and the flowers... Ooh my gosh... simply stunning! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful floral card and tag. Love the rose and magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful job! Your card and tag both are awesome! Love the flowers, papers, colour shades and perfect arrangement of everything! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card and tag set Sonia..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!! This is stunning!! The papers are so pretty. Love love love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous!! And that rose looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow. This is soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous20/10/17

    Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to
    ask. Does operating a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?
    I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write
    in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts online.

    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new
    aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The amount of work a blog entails depends entirely on you and what kind of a blog you want to start...blogging is fun!!

      Delete
  26. Beautiful flowers and such pretty colours. I'm in awe of where you find the time to make such lovely projects in your busy schedule.
    hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is GORGEOUS! I love the flowers and the lovely color combination. Thanks so much for taking time to share your talents with us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  28. wooww the flower looks like a real one Doc Sonia
    Love the card and your Tag too
    great set
    big hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really beautiful card and tag.Love the stunning flowers.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW Dr Sonia! What a fabulous card AND handmade flowers too, does your talents never end my friend? Just gorgeous! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  31. Simply Stunning Dr Sonia....the papers are so pretty, I love all the layers and gorgeous handmade flowers! I struggle with cas too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...