Dear friends I used to be reluctant to post about winnings ,features and top 3 but later realized that in blog land sharing our crafty blogging happiness is actually a way to encourage other blogger friends! So dear friends sharing some of my recent happy ventures in blogland.
was featured at Outlawz too...Thank You Colleen and Outlawz DTs..such an honor for me!
was featured at Craft gossip- recycled craft
and it became top 3 at Snehal's Box challenge
- My dear blogger friend Deepthi has started a fortnightly spotlight feature on her blog and I was thrilled to be her spotlight.Do drop over to Deepthi's blog to read the spotlight and do browse around her blog...she is one of those crafters who is a jack of all arts!!
- I recently joined Outlawz because of my super talented and extremely supportive friend Teresa Arsenault [Thank You Teresa!] .Teresa featured my Flower tutorials on her blog--I was so touched!!
- And the 14 types of Paper flowers tutorial
|Paper Flowers Tutorials|
|Box making tutorial|
came top 3 at Dream Valley Challenge for die cuts and punches theme
- This is an old project but quite dear to me as its a recycling project .I made flowers from thermocol trays and this Styrofoam flowers tutorial
- For Guest Dt at BGC I made this recycled House shaped box
|House shaped box|
|Featured at Craft Gossip|
- and The House shaped box tutorial was featured at Craft gossip-Recycled Crafts
Thank You so much friends for taking the time to encourage me with such wonderful supportive comments.