7.10.16

Happy Diwali Card

Diwali Card
        Hi friends , Thank you so much for putting up with my frequent posts and dropping in to comment!! This is a simple and colorful Diwali card, our Indian festival celebrated with crackers,colorful new clothes and delicious sweets!
Diwali Card
          I made the background by repeatedly die cutting with a Couture Creations Venetta die ...this was a die I had picked up while it was on sale and later discovered I didnt like it much but love how I could use the negative of the die to make a nice background in this card !!
         The "Happy" was die cut from  rainbow colored craft foam....its one of my favorite dies and I could happily add it to every card I make without getting bored!!
Supplies : Dies :  Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways , Winnie and Walter Happy Cutaway , Couture Creations Venetta

15 comments:

  1. I have the same die, love how beautifully u used it with bold sentiment in bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice card that gives a real happy feeling!
    Have a nice day!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cheery card! The rainbow happy just makes me smile. Lovely :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful rainbow coloured diecuts. lovely card sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Using the negative from the die looks very effective Sonia.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. bEAUTIFUL COLOREFULL CARD!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. great background and I love these bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks gorgeous. Very trendy Diwali card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really elegant, Dr.Sonia. Love the way you have used the negative of the die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gorgeous colors in happy. Make me Happy! Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how you did the letters multi-colored. Gorgeous. hugs, teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Love the cutaway work on the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a happy card!! Love how you've used the die cut negative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...