5.12.15

Masculine Themed Pop Up Card

Guitar Pop Up Card 
        Hi friends sharing an Accordion Pop Up Card I had to quickly put together this afternoon for a young man who is celebrating his birthday today!
         I used a felt guitar sticker and jazzed it up by adding a chain of rhinestones. The red and black stars on the other pop up panel is also a felt sticker. Used gold metallic card stock on my accordion frames
         I used the same guitar sticker to make a masculine themed card earlier : Guitar Card
        The young man  who is my daughter's classmate had been pestering his mom to let him take guitar classes and so I hope he likes this guitar Pop Up Card !

Supplies : Dies :  Spellbinders Asian Accents , Elizabeth Craft designs Happy Birthday,  Elizabeth Craft Designs Karen Burniston Oval Accordion  

19 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome Sonia!! Love that gold, wow, and the guitar is amazing! What a fabulous masculine card! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! LOVING that guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Love all the gold and the guitar. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the card...my son would love the guitar. Planning something similar for his birthday. Thank you Doc for the creative idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the card...my son would love the guitar. Planning something similar for his birthday. Thank you Doc for the creative idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what an amazing card!! I love the guitar!! It looks so awesome!! This is fabulous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Sonia..I'm sure he will just love it..and I hope his Mum says yes to the lessons..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gold card for the challenge this month! Thanks for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uau, this is so awesome, this is something for my son:))
    Thank you for your nice words on my blog and participating in my candy.
    I,m sending you warm regards from Slovenia, Tanja.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Sonia I like the guitar and the gold
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, shiny, and wonderful for a guitar lover! Hope your weekend is extra special, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute as can be, Sonia! Great card for a special young man!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking card. The chain of rhinestones was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love the rhinestones on the guitar and all the brightness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great design Sonia, love it!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  16. That gold is so wow...agree with all ladies and lucky you to.have guitar sticker...fab card doc..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful masculine card Sonia!! Love the guitar sticker. It's very beautiful!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the design and the gold is awesome with the guitar!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...