7.10.16

Glitter Foam Card

Glitter Foam Card
         I do apologize to my readers for all the glaring glitter you are being bombarded with but it's strangely therapeutic to make simple sparkling cards!! Hehe!
         I wanted to make a card with a bunch of balloons but since I didn't have a balloon die / stamp and was too lazy to handcut balloon shapes...I improvised and used "eggs" from the Memory Box Delicate Nest die set to make my glittery bunch of balloons!
Memory Box Delicate Nest and Eggs!
I also used a tiny stamp from Inque Boutique Your Calendar [which is one of my very first stamp sets which was gifted to me by my blogger pal Jessica] to form the background
 Supplies : Dies :  Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways , Winnie and Walter Happy Cutaway ,Memory Box Delicate Nest

15 comments:

  1. Happy sums it up Sonia because it really is.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really a happy card !! I am loving the glittery cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing card!!
    Background looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that glitter!! :D Very happy and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, sparkly, gorgeous, colorful, design, Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sparkle and the world will sparkle with you...gorgeous card Sonia and love how you improvised..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and innovative as always...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Sonia, and such a clever idea to use the egg die as balloons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever & versatile use of the egg die for bouquet of balloons.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and glitter Sonia..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card!
    hug

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea for ballons and great looking card, I love glitters so I do not mind at all :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is awesome! The glitter is such a fab touch! ♥

    Thank you so much for playing along with my color challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cheerful card!! It definitely makes the viewer smile!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...