22.1.20

Graphic 45 Decoupaged Boxes

Decoupaged Box
Hi friends sharing 2 simple projects which I had felt did not merit a blog post and had posted on facebook but they were so popular I thought I would share on the  blog as well.

Decoupaged Box
It is  simple watch /jewelry boxes which I gessoed, painted and decoupaged with gorgeous Graphic 45 papers. I used my favourite Graphic 45 Time to Flourish to make it .
Decoupaged Box
The 2nd project is more masculine and is a watch box decoupaged with Graphic 45 World's Fair

Decoupaged Box
I love the  richness of Graphic 45 papers and their thickness is perfect for all kinds of projects!
Decoupaged Box
I love using my favourite papers for projects I can keep around in my home...what about you how do you like to use your favourite papers?

15 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're sharing these projects Sonia! Your projects are always amazing to see! Both boxes are stunning with that gorgeous designer paper! And I love the pretty trim on your female watch box! Beautifully done!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Amazing decoupaging!! Love your G45 paper and the trim is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! These are stunning!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful decorated boxes Sonia, fabulous G45 papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, both are gorgeous, thank you for sharing, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful boxes!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are absolutely Beautiful!! Love the pretty Graphic 45 papers!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO VERY glad you shared your boxes here, what gorgeous creations with fabulous papers SOnia. Love them.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two stunning covered boxes Sonia.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Dr Sonia
    Your creations are always a treat to look at. Love the papers too. May you and your family be blessed with gd health and happiness always
    with loads of love and gratitude

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning idea. What great boxes you have created. Awesome papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These are gorgeous!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...