17.1.20

DIY Stationery Set


Hi crafters...sharing a cute and functional project I made using Crealies  dies: a DIY personalized Stationery Set.
My daughter and I often go to craft stores together and craft shopping  is one way we really bond! When she saw this pattern paper with cute succulents at our local craft store ,she begged me to buy it.I was skeptical at first as I really couldn't think of  how I would use cacti in my creations!!!
She wanted me to make something with it for her...and I made a stationery set.
The set has a Post it note-holder, a Mini bag, an eraser, Jumbo paper clips and a Matching pen.

The post it note holder is in the  shape of a school bag. I love how Annelies [ the  owner of Crealies  ] designs her dies with gorgeous useful add-ons like the  tiny pockets you can see in the  front and the  strap and buckle! The buckle slides so smoothly over the  strap!


I made a layered flower  using Crealies dies and can you see the  dangling "P"...it is my daughter's Monogram and I made it using Crealies  Alfies dies , foam and pattern paper.

The school bag is held closed with magnets and opens to reveal a 3 x 3 inch post it note....I love how the  Crealies  Cardzz dies are so perfect to make large utility projects.

There is space to add a small pen or pencil inside if you wish.


On the  other side I added a flap[ under which you can hide something secret!!]  and personalized it with my daughter's name. I also diecut several tiny numbers and added it to the  base to match with the  theme!


This is a tiny school bag and  turned out soo cute!


This was made with the  Crealies  Xtra set and it too has tiny dies to add the  cute pockets with the  buttons and a separate strap and buckle die too.


I constructed this using several layers of foam and card stock so it is sturdy yet light weight. It too has a magnetic closure ,


The mini school bag can hold a big eraser which is again monogrammed "P" using the  Crealies  Alfies. Love the size of these alphabet dies as they are tall but thin and perfect to fit in tiny spaces.


This is the  back side of the  bag


I used Crealies Uno Camera and Onesie dies to create these cute paper clips. 


These are very sturdy as I added foam and cardstock beneath the  pattern paper and the  paper clip is hot glued between layers of foam so that it doesn't come out easily. 
I personalised the  back side with "P".


The little camera turned out sooo cute!I have shared a similar Camera clip in this post too: Interactive Camera 


And lastly here is a matching pen  which was super easy to make by wrapping and sticking the  pattern paper around a pen.


I used glitter foam around the  pen cap and fuzzy cut an image from the  paper and added it to the  pen cap

Added the  alphabet " P" onto the  foam pen cap to complete the  set!


I hope you liked these ideas...my daughter loves this set . It was easy to make  and will make a lovely handmade gift set !

Crealies Dies/Stansen :











23 comments:

  1. OMWORD! How FANTASTIC! I love the papers your daughter picked out.. the succulent is super cute and then you went and made some awesome projects using said fun papers - you two make such a great creative team! I LOVE all of it Sonia! and I'm sure your daughter did as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patterned put to good use !! I love coordinating stationary set a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschön, danke für deine Kommentare.
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic project. I think the paper choice is adorable and the project itself is simply spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is FABULOUS!!! LOVING the cacti!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! This project is so adorable! Love the paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow, these are amazing. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project....your daughter has a good eye for beautiful papers and this one is just adorable. Thank you for sharing another wonderful project, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely way to put the papers in use ! have fun crafting <3
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never would have thought of this! You are so clever.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER!!!! Sonia, you are soooo talented!!!!!! I am sure your daughter loves it!!! Kisses, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the dies are brilliant, but I doubt anyone would get a set together like this, I think your daughter had the right choice in paper, it ALL looks absolutely Gorgeous.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous collection Sonia, great papers - such a good idea.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What stunning creations, love the paper your daughter picked.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing! What a fun set with that paper! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww.... Prisha has done so well asking you to buy this paper!! You have created an amazing school set for her!LOVE the shapes too!!! Great use out of the box for your dies! There are a lot of details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely treat for the eyes always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...