6.3.20

Puzzle Shaped Home Decor


Hi friends...sharing a mixed media project in the  shape of a Puzzle which I made as a birthday present for my husband who loves gardening, flowers and birds!



I made it with the  new MDF Puzzle from Crealies which is a very large puzzle and has  lots of room to express your creativity!


I painted the  Puzzle with a coat of gesso and decoupaged spring themed elements from a paper napkin onto it


Applied a brick stencil design using crackle texture paste and stamped a chicken wire design in the  gaps of my design


Made flowers to match the  design on the  paper using circles!

Added cute little birds behind the  flowers!


And of course I had to add my favourite sentiment die from Crealies  "Smile" on a banner. I used the  Crealies  sticker sheets to die cut the  smile...the  sticker sheets are so useful to diecut and stick delicate diecuts such as the  text dies.


I added the  new Crealies  gear dies here and there both inside the  design and on the  back of the  puzzle.


Added tiny pearls at various places for a lovely texture


The cheerful bow from Crealies  is never out of place!!


Stringed some tassels on a leafy ribbon to finish of the  Puzzle


The whole piece can hang using a metal and satin handle which is actually a handbag handle!

I hope you liked this project.

Crealies MDF :
Crealies Dies/Stansen :

Crealies Stamps/Stempel :

Crealies Stencil:

Crealies Basics:














12 comments:

  1. So wonderful, Sonia! And it's just YOU!
    Hugs, Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty. Love the colours and the lovely flowers.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and original decoration in the shape of a puzzle.
    And congratulations with your husbands birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS Sonia, so many little itty bits to catch my eye over and over again, just Fabulous.
    faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Sonia, lots of beautiful details - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is amazing! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your husband...such an amazing gift, what a fabulous art design you've created, I love every inch, so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! That is gorgeous! Love the tassels hanging from it
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. So GORGEOUS! Loving the flowers and the tassels!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great gift for your gardening husband! I love the napkin you used and I am totally in love with your flowers you made. The gears and pearls are a great accents hidden in through out the puzzle piece. What a fabulous idea to use a purse handle to hang it too! Loving those tassels, they just give texture and movement to this piece. Happy Birthday to you hubby!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Why is it every time I come see your projects I'm in AWE of them? You pay such great attention to the tiniest of details! It looks AMAZING! I love the flowers, and the tassels and the bird, and the pearls and the pattern paper and the cool gears - it's just Fantastic!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...