20.1.23

Four Panel Pop Up Card

 

Its been so long since I participated in challenges.......Mrs A's Butterfly challenge is one of my favourites I love butterflies and the fun add on themes she urges us to use to spur your creativity on!

4 Panel Card
I made a 4 Panel Card with butterflies galore. The butterflies were made using one of my oldest craft supplies-- a Sizzix stamp and die set.

I added simple pop up mechanism on the card folds and made the butterflies dangle! And here is how my rose garden looks with a garden gate and fluttering butterflies!
And here is the back side..with beautiful roses.
Linking to  
1. Butterfly Challenge  . I am entering this card in Category 2 using  4 Panel Card shape  , Theme: Flowers, Colours : Forest Green, Flax and French Rose and Butterflies
2.   Darnell's NBUS challenge. NBUS item is the Elegant Swirl Gateway die from Heartfelt Creations



16 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Sonia. I am excited to see you back in the blogland. I've missed you. Your creation is, as always, fabulous. Great inspiration, my friend. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mia...I missed my bogging pals too

      Delete
  2. Wow! This is a super card, great take of the Butterfly challenge shape! Love the addition of the pop-up roses and the fluttering butterflies! Your projects are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning creation Sonia, it say's Summer days to me so perfect when it's cold and white outside.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda...yes flowers and butterflies do tend to make us think of sunny days

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful creation, love the flowers. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anesha...so good of you to drop in

      Delete
  6. such a beautiful card Sonia, I love the papers you've used on it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue...its from an Indian brand called Little Birdie

      Delete
  7. Wow! Such lovely spring-time colors and amazing integrated textures throughout your project, Sonia! Loving your butterflies... speaking of which... we actually have a Monarch chrysalis "wintering" on the wall of our pantry! We have covered it with tulle and tape, so the emerging butterfly will be able to unfold and then we can set it free. So glad to see your beautiful projects again, Sonia!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW that is so cool what you have done to see the metamorphosis! And I am so glad to be interacting with my old friends

      Delete
  8. Somehow I just lost my comment so here goes again. hope you don't get 2! I love all the detail on this impressive project and you have decorated the back with such flare too. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hilary and no worries...just one comment received!!!

      Delete
  9. Summer has certainly come to the butterfly garden with your gorgeous card. I love all the butterflies especially the dangly ones and oh my goodness you have decorated the back of the card too. Thankyou so much for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. So nice to see you in blogland again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mrs A....I cant tell you how much fun I had participating in your challenge!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...