22.1.23

Handmade Gift Set

Hi friends....sharing a handmade gift set I made for a friend from my medical college days .She loves the colour purple and Mrs A's Butterfly challenge gave me the impetus to make this project. It's a fridge magnet mutli purpose holder similar to the one I had shared earlier in this post : Multipurpose Holder

Roses are handmade and I had fun adding foliage ,crystals and pollen filers.

Here is how the holder looks from atop...it is spacious enough to hold a notebook, pens, bills etc. The holder is made of several layers of thick cardstock and foam and I added strong magnets on the back to hold some amount of weight.

I also made a matching shaker notebook with my friend's monogram "S" and  bookmarks .

Hope you like this handmade gift idea.
Linking to  
1. Butterfly Challenge  . I am entering this Multipurpose Holder  in Category 1  :Any project + Colours : Forest Green and Fuchsia[ Purple ]+ Butterflies


13 comments:

  1. Hello dear Sonia! Welcome back!!!
    Love to see your project, such a beautiful gift set!
    Hugs
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vinita so nice to see your comment

      Delete
  2. Your fiend is sure to love this pretty creation Sonia. I was interested to read about Datura's growing so prolifically in India and confess I don't believe I've ever seen one in a garden in our region.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In India they are everywhere...on the roadside, in homes, gardens!!

      Delete
  3. Such a stunning gift sonia, I love the colour you've used and I'm sure that your friend loved it too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue...I seem to be in love with purple myself these days as I seem to be making a lot of crafts in purple clours

      Delete
  4. It's an amazing fridge magnet multi purpose holder, even more than your first one as I absolutely love the colours! Fantastic roses and love so much the shaker notebook and bookmarks! You are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alice......I yet to consistently get perfect results with the fuse tool but love using it as it is so much faster than making a shaker using foam tape.

      Delete
  5. I thought your previous one of these was awesome but I absolutely adore this one. I have said it before but will say again that your handemade flowers are so very real looking. Just beautiful. Thankyou for coming and playing again in the Butterfly garden. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mrs A...I love making flowers especially roses though they are time consuming!

      Delete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous! Those roses are just luscious with all the shimmer and shine. Your friend is quite fortunate to receive such a lovely gift! I'm so happy you shared this beauty with us at Paper à la Mode! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful creations. love the colours you used. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper A La Mode Challenges Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...