24.2.23

3 D Hot Air Balloon Shadow Box

Hot Air Balloon Shadow Box

Hi friends I am on a mission to use my craft supply stash , especially my hoarded papers .Sharing a shadowbox  made with my stash of Graphic 45 papers and featuring a 3 D Hot Air balloon 

3 D Hot Air Balloon
The  Hot Air Balloon was made using a Spellbinders die [also featured in this post : Travel Themed Card].Added flowers fussy cut from the papers over the balloon.

3 D Hot Air Balloon
Added clouds cut from glitter foam as a border around the balloon and also on the top of the shadowbox.Made the clouds appear at different depths by propping them on different length of rolled foam cylinders  .

3 D Hot Air Balloon
My favourite is the glass ball with crystal beads. Hung it from the foam cylinder support behind the cloud.

3 D Hot Air Balloon
Made the dreamy bench by staggering and layering silver and white bench die cuts and giving it a turquoise blue background .

3 D Hot Air Balloon
The bicycle  was made by layering 3 layers of glitter foam and cardstock so that it was thick enough to stand on it own.

3 D Hot Air Balloon
All the roses were handmade using dies and foam.

3 D Hot Air Balloon
I hope you liked this project.

Supplies used: Dies :  Flower- Little Birdie Florentia, Leaf - Cheery Lynn  Flourish 13, Magnolia DooHickeys Lovely Fence,Memory Box  Hanging Cloud Border, Bench-Marianne Designs LR0258,Cloud -Little Birdie - In the City,Spellbinders  Hot Air Balloon Contour Steel Rule Die. Oval-Crealies- Crea Nest Lies XXL No 51

Papers: Graphic 45 Baby to Bride

Linking to  Shopping Our Stash Letter B - Balloon,Bicycle, Bench. Not a single item is new in this project. Used hoarded papers and embellishments!

Outlawz Paper a la Mode

Not Cards : I love....diecutting,3D papercrafts and hot hair balloons

29 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your shadow box! not only are the papers that you have used so beautiful but that hot air ballon looks amazing and I really like the glass ball with beads too, I think that comes from my love of diarhama Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love dioramas Michelle.Thank you so much

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous! Every detail is so special from the balloon, the glass ball with beads, the glittery bike and chair and the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna...hehe I am so glad you like the exact elements I spent a lot of time tinkering with

      Delete
  3. What an amazing project that would be perfect over at Paper à la Mode Challenge where the February Theme is 'I Love...' Sounds like you love using your paper stash! ;) We are AG (following the theme) except Greeting Cards! If you'd like to play along, you can join us here:
    https://theoutlawzchallenges-saturday.blogspot.com/2023/02/the-outlawz-saturday-paper-la-mode.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will surely link up! Thank you so much for your kind encouraging words...means a lot

      Delete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Sonia, my favorite flying element is hot air balloons, love them, fabulous design and colours and details, just gorgeous, love it..
    and Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, Sonia, just stunnig and wish I was sitting in that balloon, gorgeous project..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I wish to ride on one too. Was fortunate to get in one many years back when we went to Kashmir

      Delete
  6. You always are the Queen of 3D projects, Dr. Sonia!!! Amazing shadow box, full of fabulous details and sweet colours! Love any little piece of it! Great use of the foam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how sweet you are Alice. I love using foam in my my projects especially the 3 D ones as its light weight and gives a nice thickness to diecuts

      Delete
  7. A beautiful project Sonia. I love the hot air balloon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonia, this is beautiful! I love all the details you have added. This is a small work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So dimensional and inspirational Sonia and love how you had floating clouds around the hot air balloon.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brenda...hehe it was challenging to get the clouds to float at the right level!

      Delete
  10. B is for balloon, bicycle, and bench...YEP!! Way to go shopping your stash...used up some beautiful oldies but goodies!! So glad you played along with our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash…you rocked our “anything that begins with B” challenge with your "B"eautiful shadowbox!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS490

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deb...hehe yes I love your challenge as it helps me to shop my stash and makes me feel good!!

      Delete
  11. This is gorgeous, loving the 3D balloon, the papers are fabulous, the pearl accents, just gorgeous, what a beautiful showcase piece to display, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lori...you are so kind and your words are a big morale boost

      Delete
  12. Wow, this is beautiful. Love the textures and colours. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely wonderful and brilliant too. Each picture showing me something different to
    oooooo over . Gorgeous and dreamy creation. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mrs A....It was tricky to make this project...finding the right balance of elements to add was challenging!!

      Delete
  14. Oh wow wow wow, such a stunning project Sonia. Mrs A is right every picture you see something new and so beautiful. I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouraging words Sue...means the word to me!

      Delete
  15. Stunning! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at the Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenges. Shirley M., DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...