10.2.23

Decoupaged Bookends

Decoupaged Bookends
Hi friends do you have favourite papers you just can't bear to cut into? Well like many of you I do tend to hoard pretty papers for ahem years

Decoupaged Bookends
When I can finally convince myself to use my treasure of pretty papers ,I love to make home decor and utility items with them so that I can  continue drooling over them!

Decoupaged Bookends
So these are sturdy wooden bookends decoupaged with lovely Graphic 45 papers!

Decoupaged Bookends

These are some of my most loved papers as they help bring not only a smile but a slice of nature into my daughter's room!

Decoupaged Bookends
I hope you enjoyed my projects and I think my crafty friends can identify with me how hard it is to cut into pretty paper!!


Supplies used: Papers : Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe, Graphic 45 Time to Flourish

MDF Bookend from Itsy Bitsy

13 comments:

  1. What a fantastic way to use your favourite papers Sonia, I love the idea of being able to see them all the time. A great project.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how hard it was to cut those beautiful papers, I totally can relate to not using my favorites. Gorgeous project and how pretty books will be when place in the bookends, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do Sonia, I buy so many but ironic thing is never use them as most of my cards are inky. These ones are really beautiful and such pretty blooms. Might be a repeat comment lost the first.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes your stamping is out of this world Brenda

      Delete
  4. Wonderful bookends, Dr Sonia!! I'm sure that your daughter is amazed having them in her room! The papers you used are just fabulous and yes I too have some paper pads hoarded and can't think to use them :D. Your project is a very good idea to look at them without cut into pieces. My more loved papers are double side, and I can't choose the side to glue (sigh!) LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes that is one more added dilemma! Graphic 45 are double sided but they usually have a prettier side!

      Delete
  5. These are gorgeous,what talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, so happy to see a blog post from you Sonia 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Suman...am I thrilled to see a comment from you!

      Delete
  7. WOW! What a fantastic way to use beautiful papers Sonia. A Fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...