11.6.18

Shaker Rocker Card Tutorial

Shaped Interactive Card
 Hi friends...Thank you for dropping by. I have a really fun project and Tutorial   to share. I made Interactive Shaker cards which have the classic window with shaker elements and in addition these shaped cards rock from side to side!
Shaker Rocker Card
 I made 2 milkshakes  as my DT project for Crealies for the new release blog relay . I first made a Kiwi milkshake. I love Kiwis...do you?

Shaker Card
 Created the froth in the milkshake using Crealies stamps which I heat embossed white and  made a gorgeous yummy creamy swirl atop and added a straw too!
Milkshake card
I had so much fun creating one milkshake card that I had to make another one too....and that is a strawberry milkshake!
Rocker Card
I stencilled over the Crealies Cardzz 05A die with Distress Inks  and used my friend Rajni Chawla's  Crystal Clear powder to create the gorgeous sparkling cream swirls.
I also added a real straw inside the strawberry milkshake...so you can guess how really big these cards are!
Milkshake Card

If you are familiar with making shaker cards these are pretty simple ...yet if you are interested I have a detailed Tutorial in the video below which also shows the rocker action.



Crealies Dies / Stansen:

Crealies Stamps/Stempels:





And do drop by the Crealies Blog to see lots of fun projects featuring the new Crealies release...there are milkshakes, cappuccinos, smoothies and more yummy  creations!
Here are links to more Shaker Tutorials

Other Supplies : Papers : DCWV Snack stack, Sequins from Dress My Craft 

37 comments:

  1. These are really fun cards! A rocking shaker card, what more could you want :)? Fabulous designs with the kiwi and stamped papers and gorgeously glittery cream swirls. Love all the cute little embellishments you've used to finish them off so wonderfully. Definitely love these cards 🥝🍓💚❤!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool for this hot summer!!! love the juicy colors and delicious flavors. The glittery element swirls are so perfect for puffy cream on the top, shaker cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Vinita perfect for our Indian Summer isnt it! Thank you so much

      Delete
  3. These are two great special shaped shaker cards. The milkshake with kiwi looks realy yummie 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are amazing. Love the colours and the shaker effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are super yummy and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sonia these are fantastic, great makes with these fun dies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and clever card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are AMAZING! I loveeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. something new ones again !! How can it be simple shaker when you create it ;) I am eager to watch them rocking ! Yay A video tutorial !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, these are the most creative cards, Sonia!! Wow!! I absolutely love them!! You are so clever!! And I'm excited to watch the video!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards,Sonia.I saw this on your video.I got it on my mobile phone.

    Gr,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers!! These are amazing!!! So beautiful, fun, and full of fabulous designs/patterns plus I love the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does this company sell these dies in the United States or ship to the US? (I went to the website but it’s not in English so I can’t read it)

      Delete
    2. Yes it does sell to the us.There is a translate button on the website and you can also directly contact the owner Annelies

      Delete
  13. Absolutely AMAZING shaker cards, Sonia!!!!!!!!! Stunning!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this great video, my friend. Kisses!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I absolutely LOVE how you have done these shakers, everything, as always, is perfect, 2 SUPER Summer cards.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are Fantastic Sonia..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG!! Your shaker and rocker cards are so adorable!!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!!! I have never seen something as this before now!! Your shaker and rocker cards look just amazing!!! Great use of those wonderful die and stamp! Love how you realized the inside of the cups and the yummy sparkling swirls! The tiny hearts are a lovely touch!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant post and great shake..x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! These are the coolest shaker cards ever! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cool and unique project. I am feeling like having a milkshake right now

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGosh, your shaker shakes are amazing! I do love kiwi's, they are so yummy and refreshing. Just like your sweet shaker's! Your video was great too, I love that these can rock back and forth, too cute. A great tutorial as well. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  22. So unique and amazing creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! How cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  24. They are both fabulous Sonia, a brilliant design - such a good idea.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely wonderful and a great tutorial. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's so beautiful !
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMGOSH! Those turned out so CUTE & FUN! I LOVE Shaker Cards and then you add a cool shape to them as well and I'm like WOW! AWESOME!! LOVE them Both Sonia! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello my friend!! :) So happy that you've stopped by!! I am in awe of your shaker creations here! So unique and what a fun interactive design!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your shakers are awesome! The kiwi drink is fabulous! Yes, I love kiwi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...