15.4.11

Photo Slider and Spinner Card

I like to make Photo cards. This one was for my daughter's friend.This is the outside of the Disney Pop Up Birthday card posted earlier. The Spinner card I made was also used in this card. This is one card with  a lot of  Interactive mechanisms!I used a Photo framing software to give the photos kiddy themed frames.
Photo Slider and Spinner Card

The Photo Sliding Down
The 2nd Photo revealed
I used some cute Stickers on the pull tab.A ball on the pull tab on sliding down reveals Piggy balancing on it.

Pull tab
Piggy on the Slide down Pull Tab
 Check out more Slider card ideas.

8 comments:

  1. This card is amazing! I love it! I'm a new follower…stopping by from K Andrews love link up party, If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm just popping in to meet you. I'm a new follower and I'm here on the Love Link Up Party from K Andrews.Have a great day and I love your spinner card,I'm a huge Winnie the Pooh fan! Hope to see you over at mine!
    Hugs from Gold Coast, Australia
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Trish. Its amazing to see crafters from all over the world drop in. Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card .winnie the pooh is kids favorite.(mine too)did u make spinner and slider both in one card .really great .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Angelin.Well this card has a slider, spinner and Pop up mechanism!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...